Work Health and safety for all employees at All Hours Plumbing Group is an essential part of the company. This is reflected in how works are conducted within the company, the training that is provided to the team and the outcome and quality of our services.
Communication is a very important part of our team and we encourage all employees to discuss work health and safety matters. We all strive on relevant training for all employees. The minimum standards as governed by the NSW Work Health & Safety Act 2011, Regulation 2011, or relevant legislation in other States and Territories, will always apply.
Some of the ways that All Hours Pluming Group adheres to work health and safety measures:
- Following all safe work practices, instructions and rules
- Performing all duties in a manner which ensures the individual’s health and safety, and that of others.
- Following management to enable health and safety responsibilities to be fulfilled.
- Safe plant, machinery and systems implemented
- PPE, Personal Protective Equipment
- Training, supervision and Information